Skip to main content

In Your Eyes...

So, I haven't been blogging as much lately as I would like. I've read several of your blogs today, though. At least the TTs. I'm quite proud of myself, really.

Once I get my laptop [which should be soon] and we get internet in the apartment, then I should be blogging much more regularly. If I'm not completely burnt out from watching the kids *and* going to school. I don't think I will be, because when I last went to school, I worked 29 hours [on average] at JCPenney. I work an average of 25 hours here. Of course, watching Alex & Lauren isn't exactly the piece of cake that working at JCPenney's was. Lauren should be mobile soon. At least, more mobile than crawling. Eek!

The worst part about blogging today is that this computer is EXRETMELY slow. It has an awful virus. But, well, I *am* addicted to the internet. I'll suffer slow internet if that means I get to blog.

My babies were so good today! Lauren took a *super* long morning nap! She went down aroudn 10:30am and slept until 1:20pm!!! We all had lunch and played a bit and took a walk. Then, I put Alex back down around 3:00pm and Lauren went back down around 3:15pm. On our walk, I let Alex actually walk [as opposed to taking the double stroller.] We went down to a different street to watch a truck working on the latest development in the neighborhood. Soon, they'll start building the house, and that's always fun to watch. It's a little boy's dream.

Tonight, I'm going to hang out with Heather. I'm really excited. We haven't seen each other in a long time. I think I ran into her at the movies once, but that's all we've seen of each other since high school. Pretty crazy, huh? We are gonna go to the Coffee Underground and hang out. We'll have a lot of catching up to do!

I'm still thinking about Chris. I'm tempted to e-mail him and let him know that I really liked his CD. But I think I just just leave it and not try to contract him. I don't think that would be a good idea.

Well, I have a house to clean. Ciao!

~Tiffany~

Comments

  1. I can't stand slow internet (makes me want to do a slowwww dance)

    I'm going to link to your TT now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I can't believe I've never visited you before, and for that I apologize.
    Have fun cleaning your house and going out tonight! It's always fun catching up with old friends, isn't it?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia