Skip to main content

Nothing much to post

I ended up getting a dry socket from my wisdom teeth and it sucks big time. OUCH.

So, I've been living at my parent's house. I've been here for five days now.

For christmas I got:
Miss A pocket knife
Undomestic Goddess by Sophia Kinsella
Modern Girl's Guide to Life by Jane Buckingham
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zizzou
Walk the Line Soundtrack
Chargers
Jewelry
Leather coat [the one from Wilson's that I wanted]
Spoon from Chicago
Set of chefmate knives in a wooden block
Romeo + Juliet [the new one w/ DiCaprio & Danes]
Moulin Rouge
One Fine Day
Fuzzy socks

Actually, I think some of that stuff was birthday presents but the days right before Christmas are all kinda in a blur 'cause I slept through them.

Until I ran out of purcocet!!!

Oh, I really feel that three Aleve I took wearing off

ouch...

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia