Skip to main content

*MoNDaY* 28 June 2004

I went out to lunch with GJ today. That was fun, but I still owe him the money because he paid for me. We went to The Olive Garden and we both got the never ending soup & salad. We both got minestrone soup, yum!


After that we went to Best Buy. I bought a few CDs. Toby Keith - Boomtown, The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreaming, and The Empire Records Soundtrack. I'm not entirely satisfied with the Empire Records soundtrack because it doesn't have "Video Killed The Radio Star" [ooh-a-ooh!] and "Say No More" [mon amore! Lips are for kissing, baby. Je t'adore!] Haha, I'm crazy. I know.


SL, GJ, CO and I watched Empire Records at CO's house. I love that movie, it rocks majorly.


I bought two fancy mice! :-) A brown one named Murray and a black on named Fredrick. Murray is named after Murray Wiggle Cook from "The Wiggles" LOL. I know I'm crazy, but I love "The Wiggles"


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman