Skip to main content

Project Life | 2014 so far

So, I'm pretty behind in my Project Life. Which, really, is no big surprise because the main subject of my scrapbook (Joseph) takes up a lot of my time. I'm still trying to hone my Project Life style, but there are a few spreads that I really like. And I thought I would share them with you. 

Week 12. The nice thing about a baby being born on New Years Eve is that the weeks correspond with his age. So, yeah, this was when Joseph was a wee twelve week old. Almost all of my photos are taken with my iPhone because the best camera is the one you have with you. This was a low-photo week, so just a half spread. It was around this time that my addiction to Thickers began to blossom.

My sweet friend Carrie and her husband Andrew stopped by while they were in town. Carrie brought us daffodils in a vase with this little card attached. I love saving things like this and PL gives me a place to put them! 

Joseph's three-month photo shoot took up half the spread of week 13. And oh my goodness that top left photo is still one of my all-time favorites. It's my desktop background and I really should get a gigantic print to hang on the wall.

In the spring, Mike was watering our desperate grass seeds twice a day. He'd often take Joseph outside with him. This day, I followed them and snapped a few shots with my film camera. Since I don't take *that* many rolls of film, it's weeks or months later that I get the photos back. So all film photo get put into inserts instead of the actual spread.

Oooh, another favorite spread. I just love the colors! Unlike most spreads, almost all these photos were taken with my dslr.


More thickers and flowers and pretty colors. The right half of the spread was Mother's Day weekend: Artisphere, picnic in the park, and Joseph's baby dedication.

My handwriting leaves a LOT to be desired. But it's important to write down these little memories. Joseph won't lie on a blanket in the grass with me anymore. He use to be so happy to stare up at the leaves and clouds and birds. But now he usually is aiming to get some grass in his mouth.

Another film insert. I think these were just some impromptu photos I snapped to finish out a roll. Turns out they capture Mike and Joseph so perfectly.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman