Skip to main content

Currently...

Anticipating some upcoming play dates! I joined a meetup.com play group and they have soooo many play dates scheduled! We're going to kindermusik next week. :)

Dreaming of what the future holds.

Feeling so grateful to be back home. Traveling with a baby whose waaay off any kind of schedule is rough. 

Hoping that Joseph won't have any middle of the night wakeups. I'm pretty sure that's delusional of me though. 

Listening to podcasts! I'm new to podcasts but I'm loving them. My current fave is the New Moms New Babies podcast.

Making a lot of baby food. Roasted yellow & orange bell peppers, local green beans, blueberries, strawberries. Yum! Joseph loves to eat and has quite the appetite lately. 

Watching An Idiot Abroad. We came across it on Netflix yesterday and watched a few episodes. Hilarious!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman