Skip to main content

Twinfest 4, Part 2: the one with the beer (and the rest of the family)

Yeah, okay, so it wasn't so much a part of Twinfest. But anytime I hang out with my sister is a good time. We just happened to be joined by the fam.

Saturday, we went to Quest Brewing for their first anniversary celebration

Dad, nerding out over the Dyson fan.


It was actually pretty cold! We were NOT expecting that for mid-July.



Sunday, we met up with the fan at Swamp Rabbit Brewery


Fries from Ellada Kouzina, the greek food truck. SO YUM.



Connect 4 is way serious. And Mary is pretty bad at it.



And here, I'll conclude this not-really-twinfest post with this photo of my sweet boy gazing up at me. Ignore the trash can in the background. :)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia