Skip to main content

Hometown Cara Box


The Spring 2014 Cara Box had a "hometown" theme. I was paired with Rachel from Valparaiso, Indiana and Tiffany from Alabama. I had so much fun putting together a box full of SC goodies for Tiffany and Rachel seriously killed it with the box she sent me.

Here's what was included:
1) a custom designed onesie for Joseph that she had made at her husband's family's sporting goods store. This is amazing, y'all! I mean, Mary calls me Tiffasaurus Rex. It's appropriate that JoJo has a dino nickname as well. Also, I've often said that JoJo loves dinosaurs!

2) adorable earrings from Uncommon Handmade, an Etsy shop based in Indiana. Earrings are my favorite way to dress up an outfit. I love these!

3) homemade lemon sugar scrub! Yum! I think I'll use this to give my feet some TLC. :)

4) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, an Indiana author. I've been wanting to read this for a while now!

5) Orville Redenbacher popcorn. It originates in Rachel's hometown, Valparaiso. Popcorn is my faaaavorite! So happy to replenish my stock. :)

6) chocolate covered Oreos from a local shop. Mike and I already sampled these. So rich but sooo good. I'll be sad when they're all gone.

So, what is Cara Box? It's a box swap between women and it's way better than any subscription box! You get items picked just for you and two sweet new friends. You also get to put together and send a box which is half the fun. I used to love sending my sister care packages!

Check out Wifessionals for more info about Cara Boxes or #carabox on Instagram to see what others received in their hometown Cara Box.

Comments

  1. What a cute box! This was a fun theme and I'm loving seeing how creative everyone got!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman