Skip to main content

the SITS Girls 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March


I've been the worst blogger lately. Happily, I have a really good excuse.


My little Joseph turned 8 weeks old on Tuesday. Can you believe it? He's been taking up a lot of my time. And that's okay because he's wonderful.

I've been managing to keep my head above the water when it comes to dishes and laundry, yay! I've also managed to almost finish last year's Project Life album AND start his PL baby book and our 2014 PL album. This makes me feel super accomplished.

But the blog has fallen by the wayside. If there wasn't an iPhone app for Blogger, you might have not heard from me at all! But there is, so I can blog while nursing or rocking my sleeping baby.  :)

And in effort to blog a little more, I'm going to attempt the SITS Girls 31 Days of Writing Prompts for March. (http://www.thesitsgirls.com/blogging/31-days-writing-prompts-march/) I'll probably skip a few days, but that's okay. :)

**Edited to add: Wow, I sure failed at this! I didn't like the first few prompts and then I forgot about the whole thing. Oops!**

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman