Skip to main content

So Much Pretty: giving into trends

High-low dress from Marshall's // homemade beaded earrings // Aerosoles sandals
Here we have a high-low dress. Wasn't this an '80s trend? I'm pretty sure I saw Barbies in high-low dresses back in the 80s. Like my initial opinion on skinny jeans, this was a trend I've been hesitant to take part in. 

And I'm thinking that pregnancy isn't exactly the best time because my little belly just makes it a higher-low dress.

Despite my dislike of the trend, I fell in love with the colors and pattern in this dress and decided I'd try it on anyway. That's all I needed and I was won over! The lack of waist of any kind coupled with the string-y belt thing that I can belt over my belly are also fab features of this piece.

I wore this dress to a wedding on Saturday (congrats Jenny & Brian!) and I felt like such a sexy pregnant lady!

It's a great lightweight summer dress and I love that I'll still be able to enjoy this dress even after my belly is gone.



Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia