Skip to main content

Green Lettuce {greenville, sc restaurant}

Yesterday, I treated my sweet friend Nicole to a belated birthday lunch. She didn't have a particular place in mind, so at my husband's enthusiastic review, I decided we should check out Green Lettuce. He said it was healthy and delicious, the salads were huge, and that I'd love it. Oh, and that it was a Middle Eastern place. Yum!

Unfortunately, I happened to pick a day during which there was a lunch-time baseball game going on. Greenville Drive games always mean that West End parking is a huge hassle. Fortunately, both Nicole and I managed to get lucky and find parking spots right away. WIN.

I decided to be all bloggy because I felt like my blog was getting all boring with the pregnancy talk and I wanted something else to share. Delicious food is always a pretty good blog topic, right? However, I decided this after I left the house, so all I had was my phone. So please excuse the poor photo quality! 



While they had tabbouleh, hummus, dolma, etc, I was in the mood for salad. I didn't get much further down the menu than the spinach salad with strawberries and feta. Sounds like the perfect summer salad to me!

Often times, restaurants don't give me enough dressing and I'm left with a dry salad. Other times, I put way too much dressing on my salad and it's just dripping in it and gross. This particular salad came with the absolute perfect amount of balsamic dressing. The salad was bigger than the photo implies and I was left satisfied.

Nicole got a turkey sandwich and tomato soup. Which, coincidentally enough, was the same thing Mike had gotten and loved when he went. The portions were hearty and it came with a decent sized salad. Nicole said she loved it and I was actually left a little jealous! It looked so yummy!

Lunch was delicious! Now I just need to catch Mike on one of his not-busy days and we can go out to lunch. I want sample the hummus and dolma!

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia