Skip to main content

17 weeks!

Happy 17 weeks!
  • I got a couple of new bras! Hallelujah!
  • Still in my regular clothes with use of the bella band or bodystyler.
  • Having to switch OBs due to insurance purposes and it's proving more difficult than I thought. Who knew it could be such a debacle trying to get your records faxed from one office to another?
  • I let TWO friends rub my belly this week AND I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.
  • I've had to [temporarily] retire certain items in my closet and that bummed me out for a bit. Things that chinch at the natural waist just don't work for me anymore!
  • I wore a maxi dress to one of my photo sessions this week and I got a bug bite right on my belly! How did that even happen?
  • My belly button is getting shallower!
  • My mom wanted to go to a baby store, so we did. She ended up buying me some baby things! Like this pack of aden + anais muslin swaddle blankets that I really wanted. :)
  • I haven't felt the baby yet, but hopefully soon!


Baby's now the size of an onion! Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints. ~via The Bump

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia