Skip to main content

16 weeks!

Sixteen weeks! I'm waking up more during the night now. Not to pee, but to change positions or because I'm sweaty. So, that's fun.

This week, I finally realized that I am in serious need of a new bra. Luckily, someone didn't pay attention to the details of my lingerie shower invitation about four years ago and bought me a bra that was too big. Never returned it because I took off the tags before checking the size. Guess I finally grew into it!

In other news this week, I hate the idea having my belly touched by most people. This means certain family members come up and touch it just to be obnoxious. My brother rubbed my belly with enthusiasm at his step-daughter's birthday party. And then I fell over.


I feel like I haven't been super positive on this blog about my pregnancy yet. I am loving being pregnant! I find my quickly changing body a bit weird sometimes, but not weird in a "I hate my body" kind of way. Which, actually, is how I think I have been perceived.

So, for those of you who are wondering, rest assured that I do not hate my body. I really do love it (would I wear such a form fitting dress if I didn't?), it's just new to me. :)




Baby's now the size of an avocado! Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. ~The Bump

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia