Skip to main content

15 weeks!

Fifteen weeks! Aww yeah!

Still feeling great. I love being pregnant and knowing that there is this little person inside of me. A little person that my husband and I made. How crazy is that? Of course, it's also kind of bizarre to think that there is a little person inside of me.

My growing belly is also a little disconcerting. I keep half-expecting it to be gone when I wake up in the morning. Kinda like a food baby, you know? But it is always still there! (Of course!)

It's also a little weird when your belly starts to get bigger and it's a good thing. I said this to some people and they looked at me like I had a third eye. I could hear them thinking, "Well, of course your belly is going to get bigger!" And, yes, I know, it's inevitable. It's going to get bigger. It's going to get a lot bigger. I love my little growing bump, but sometimes I find my quickly changing body a little disconcerting. Anyone else relate?

As far as symptoms go, I'm still feeling great. I've had a few headaches, the occasional light-headedness, and sometimes some round ligament pain when I stretch out too fast. But, overall, pregnancy has been treating me well. :)


Baby's now the size of a navel orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet. ~The Bump

I cannot wait to feel Charlemagne in my belly. I know it's still early, but sometimes, before I go to bed, I lay still and picture my baby wiggling in my belly and I'm hoping to feel a little something. I think that will be just the coolest.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia