Skip to main content

June Ipsy GlamBag: On the Wild Side

This months theme: On the Wild Side

I actually like the bag. It feels durable and I like the way it opens. Animal print isn't my favorite, but it's a nice pop of something different. :)

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Bronze Goddess ($6) Receive 15% off entire site or 40% off Tango with Bronzing Powder at nyxcosmetics.com. Enter code IPSY15 or IPSYCHEEKS at checkout.

I was excited to see this, until I realized that it's a cream blush. Too bad, the color is so pretty!

J. Cat Beauty Sparking Cream Palette in SCP106 Volta ($4.49). Receive 25% off any order at jcatbeauty.com. Enter code LOVEIPSY at checkout.

This may be what I liked least out of the bag. A glitter palette? What am I, twelve? 

Starlooks lip pencil in Bare ($12). Receive 35% off any order at starlooks.com. Enter code IPSY at checkout.

This, I like. It's a pretty browny-mauvey color that I think will look nice on my lips. I haven't tried it out yet, though.

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil. (Full size retails for $18. Not sure how big full size is, but I know mine is a deluxe sample. I'm guessing that it is 2/3 the size of a full size, bringing its value to $12). Receive 20% off any order at chella.com. Enter code GLAMBAG at checkout.

Another win. I was excited to see this because I had been thinking about purchasing a highlighter pencil. It's nice, creamy, and pretty.

J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue in EL99 ($3.99). Receive 25% off any order at jcatbeauty.com. Enter code LOVEIPSY at checkout.

Another fail. I'm sure some of you LOVE falsies, but they don't look good on my eyes. My eyes and lids have very different shapes and falsies exaggerate that. Even when applied by a professional. And another professional. 

Total approximate value of June Ipsy Glam Bag: $44.48*
Total amount I paid for June Ipsy Glam Bag: $10
Total approximate value of items I'll actually use: $24*
*Approximate because I'm estimating the value of the highlighter pencil and I'm not including the actual bag.

Sometimes, I feel like my Ipsy Bags are fails because there can often be a few items that I think I will never use and, thus, have wasted my money. That's why I'm going to start including the value of items I'll actually use. 

I'm going to try to exchange some of the items I don't like with other Ipsy subscribers and hopefully get some fun items.

If you'd like to subscribe to Ipsy, would you use my referral link? It's only $10 each month (shipping is included and it's a nice surprise to find out what you get month after month.


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia