Skip to main content

FOTD: before & after


If you're not on r/makeupaddiciton, you may not have seen a whole lot of these. Meanwhile, I see them everyday. I felt like posting this because I did a photo shoot where a before photo was posted that made me look like a sick zombie. And I just knew I didn't look like a sick zombie without makeup. I might not look my best, but better than without makeup.

I chose a particularly bad hair day to do this b&a. This is what my hair looks like if I shower the night before and sleep in wet hair. It's super sexy.

This was my pretty much my daily makeup routine for a while. Like most of my recent posts, though, I took these photos a while ago, so it's changed just a bit. I know, my eyebrows still need work.

Products used:
Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
--No strong feelings.

Lumene Vitamin C+ Illuminating Anti-Age BB Cream in 02 Medium
--Blends nicely to my skin. Needs primer & powder to last all day. Light but even coverage.

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in NSA
--Great for under eyes and around the nose. Slides right off my cystic acne, though.

e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder in Cool
--It's okay for setting concealer. Won't give my BB cream or tinted moisturizer longevity, though.

Be A Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks
--Love this stuff. Pretty bright, but I stipple then blend for a nice sheer wash.

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
--Obviously a great product. Helps my shadow last all day without any fading or creasing.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Witness White
--Eh. Haven't used it enough to say, but I don't think I'm going to like it.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Walking On Eggshells
--I'm a huge fan of WNW shadows, you know. This trio is very pretty, but the lighter shades are a little to frosty for me to wear often.

Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear in Black
--Love this. Will last all day on your lid, but will not stay solidly on waterline all day.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black
--My favorite mascara. HG product here.

fresh Sugar Lip Treatement in Rosé
--Another HG. Love this stuff. Makes my lips super soft with just a touch of color.


Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia