Skip to main content

so much pretty: snow day!

Note: I took these photos in February but I've forgotten to post them since then. And I need to get back on the blogging wagon so I'm starting with a draft I already had. Enjoy. Worth noting that I am currently wearing a sundress FOR THE WIN.

I actually brought these boots with me specifically in case it might snow. I mean, Keds and ballet flats are NO fun in the snow!

So, the previous evening, it snowed! Like really snowed! We got a good two inches which is great for us southerners. The best part is that is never warmed up and the re-froze as it typical. In other words, the roads were perfectly safe the next morning! So, we went to Ikea. :)

This outfit is indicative of how I mostly shop. The sweater is from Plato's Closet while the scarf, jeans, and boots were all clearance items at Target. What can I say? I like a deal!


Outfit details:
Necklace: Kate Spade
Scarf: Target
Sweater: Ann Taylor LOFT

Jeans: Mossimo
Boots: Mossimo

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia