Skip to main content

So Much Pretty: Coral Hearts and Navy Lace

Mike and I went up to Asheville for a few days and I used the opportunity to jump-start my daily style posts. I might even post photos on those days when I have absolutely no style going on. (Lounge pants? I love you.) Oh, and what's that hanging in the closet? Tomorrows outfit post?

This is my outfit from Sunday. I've been just dying to wear this skirt since I got it. It was at the J. Crew Outlet and I tried it on because it was cute and on clearance. After I fell in love, I was still having a hard time trying to decide whether or not to purchase it. I don't know what else to wear with it!

But it was lovely. And there was an additional 40% off clearance. So....purchased.

Perfect length, perfect fit. It has pockets. It's comfortable. It looks super cute with this navy top that I love.

Fun fact about that top. I bought it last spring at the NY & Co outlet because it is an amazing top. Super soft and lovely lace accents. I wasn't sure how to wear it except for work. Which is a bummer because I don't really think that is my style. I LOVE that top but it has spent a lot of time sitting in my closet. Now, that top and this skirt have found each other. It was just meant to be!!! (Also, I have found that that top also works nicely with the right pair of shorts. YAY summer!)

I pretty much only want to buy dresses and skirts with pockets from now on. That probably won't happen, but it's still my dream.

Also, I think this outfit would look super cute with nude heels, but I don't own any.

My and my wonderful man, heading out to a delicious dinner. Yes, I want THAT girl on vacation that took photos of everything. Each outfit. Each meal. Awww yeah.
Outfit details:
Gold hoop earrings: used to be my Grandma's
Necklace: Kate Spade (gift)
Top: New York & Co Outlet (from last spring, I think)
Skirt: J. Crew Outlet ($23.97)
Shoes: New York & Co (from last spring, $10)

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia