Skip to main content
I've never been a fan of blousy tops like this one, but when I saw it on the clearance rack (yes, all these latest posts are about new clothes because I just went shopping, okay?) I fell in love with the pattern. I'll do a close-up next time I wear it. It's a cute city pattern. There's also that bow which is the closest thing I own to a pussy bow. I take on new trends slowly, y'all! Also, it's sheer and sleeveless, but I chose to cover it with a cardigan. Giving me a very all-around earthy-looking palette.

I made Mike grab a photo of me here while we were walking back to the hotel from breakfast and I'm glad I did. Outdoor photos are so much nicer than hotel-room photos. :)

Obviously, I'm done shopping for right now. I'm going to do some "shopping my closet" to put together outfits that are not too crazy and not too boring. And hopefully wear something new and cute most day. We'll see how that works...

Outfit details: Urban Outfitters sunnies ($10) | Gold earrings (inherited) | Kate Spade necklace (gift) | Banana Republic Factory Outlet cardigan (?) | Banana Republic Factory Outlet top ($13.50) | Mossimo Shorts ($17.99) | Liz Claiborne handbag (?) | NY&Co flip flops ($10)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia