Skip to main content

You pronounce it "bone-sigh"


You GUYS. Look at what my brother gave me for Christmas! My own Japanese Juniper Bonsai!!! I've been kind of wanting one since we went to the Bonsai exhibit at the Asheville Arboretum. I just freaked out when I saw this and immediate went home to do more bonsai research.

Turns out, there is a bonsai nursery just a few minutes from where I live where a bonsai club meets monthly. Very providential and I hope to visit and get some advice from experts.

I am so excited about this little guy! I named him Ryo which, according to www.baby-names.com, is Japanese for exceed, survive, excel. I'm hoping my Ryo lives up to his name!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia