Skip to main content

Sandy Hook


I don't usually mention large events on this blog. I don't have any statements to make, political or otherwise, but I just don't feel like this is something that can go by without me recognizing it.

I don't really know what to say about what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I didn't hear about it until late that evening because I had been away from media just about all day and my husband told me about it that evening.

Disbelief and speechlessness. Overwhelming confusion and sadness.

It didn't make sense to me then, and it still doesn't make sense to me. I am so heartbroken for the families and loved ones that lost someone last Friday.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Newton, CT.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia