Skip to main content

Vacation photos

I thought about sharing all the photos from our little getaway, but then I thought that might be a bit to picture heavy. I decided against lugging around my DSLR and we just took our cheapo point & shoot camera to take some typical vacation snapshots of us together.

We spent a few hours on Saturday at Folly Beach. Started with lunch at Taco Boy (yummy!) and then relaxed in the sun on the beach. :)

On our way to the hotel, we stopped to check out the Dynasty Murals. We got cleaned up and had dinner at Jestine's Kitchen in Charleston and it was so yummy.

Sunday morning brunch at Poogan's Porch! I got shrimp and grits and it was so amazing. This is one of my favorite photos I have of the two of us. :)

After our yummy brunch, we walked around the Market and then the Battery. The Market is so full of cheap clothes and costume jewelry from Asia. I know because I own some dress and jewelry like the stuff that I saw there that my mom brought back from the Philippines. LOL Oh, and at the Battery, we saw some dolphins swimming around. So adorable.

We had unusually un-humid weather this weekend so, while it was in the mid-80s, it was really really nice outside. Yay for that!

Our drive home was made complete with our mandatory mid-way stop for ice cream at McDonald's. And by the way, the McDonald's we stopped at had dipped cones! SO yummy.

If you want to see the rest, btw, they are here.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman