Skip to main content

so much pretty: interview

cardigan: ny&co
white cami: ny&co
slacks: target
belt: plato's closet
shoes: they used to be Mary's ;)
necklace: gift from Mike
bracelet: diy

Forgive me if I look tired in this photo, this was taken at the end of a lonnng day. I was up at 7AM to take a little girl to school (odd jobs FTW) and headed straight up to my mom's house to pick up my pants. (Thanks for hemming them, Mommy!) I came home with the pants and my own sewing machine. I guess I can take a hint...

I had a job interview at 1pm that I was VERY excited about. I really wanted to look grown up as people sometimes wonder if I'm old enough to buy alcohol. The belt was added last minute because grown up doesn't have to equal undefined waist.

By the way, this cardi? SO glad I purchased it. Also, you wouldn't believe how difficult it was to find a decent, long sleeved, not boyfriend-style cardigan. But, happily, I took advantage of NY&CO's buy one get one 50% off sale. The pants I bought a few months ago at Target because they were on clearance. Score!

After my job interview, I went to visit the guys over at Magnolia Studios and covet their amazing downtown loft studio space. I'm jelly!

THEN. I came home, edited a few photos and had dinner before taking off for the first BE BETTER workshop by SposaBella Photography. It was incredible and I got to ride with my sweet friend Susan. I was home around 10:15pm and had Mike snap these photos.

Have I shared with you that I've got a few weddings lined up and a few more that I'm hoping to get! What?!? Yes! So exciting!!! (p.s. all my Greenville readers. If you have a friend getting married in a courthouse, at the justice of the peace, etc, PLEASE have them email hello@tiffany-anne.com. I'm just desperate to shoot one of those, specifically!)

I could also wear this outfit to shoot weddings. Hmmm... Except with different shoes. Don't think I could hoof it in these babies for eight hours straight.

There is so much I have to share and I'm sorry that I've been so AWOL. I don't really have a good excuse. I think I'll write a catch-up post next week. :)

Ahem, back to the topic at hand. YES, I felt so much pretty in this outfit. I felt confident and put together and I loved having a reason to wear my new pants. One thing I might change in the future is add a pop of color. Like a cute scarf or something.

I love guests! If want to be featured, please email me at fraukuech[at]gmail[dot]com.

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia