Skip to main content

what to get the fraukuech in your life for Chistmas and/or her birthday

For those of you who are asking me what I want for Christmas/Birthday, I've thought about it and here are a few things that I have my eye on. Each picture is a link that will take you to item.

I've been wanting these three CDs for a while now. Cute artwork AND some of my favorite Christmas songs by some of my favorite artists.

December birthstone jewelry. There is a bunch to choose from on Etsy and these are just a two examples.

A Canon Lens mug. I know, these are SO COOL. And I could stick it in my camera bag and pretend like I have an L-series lens. ^_^

A camera necklace. They have LOTS to choose from on Etsy and I just think they are all so adorable!

This is what I really really really want. A Jo Totes camera bag. I love the Rose bag in Sugarplum!

A goat, a mosquito net, a playground or safe water for life.

I really want a pair of TOMS! And, honestly, if I don't get any for Birthday/Christmas, I'll be buying some for myself. What's great about TOMS is that they have a 1 for 1 program. For every pair of TOMS that you buy, a new pair will be giving to a child in need. Cool, eh?

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia