Skip to main content

A to Z of me!

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning up dog hair. Its never ending.
D. Dogs: Bella. I love her.
E. Essential start to your day: Cuddles with the hubby.
F. Favorite color: Pink. Duh.
G. Gold or Silver: Either.
H. Height: 5 foot 2
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet.
J. Job title: Super-nanny, photographer
K. Kids: Three. Not mine, legally. But they have my heart.
L. Live: Greenville, SC
M. Mother’s name: Veronica
N. Nicknames: Tiff, Tiffy, If, Iffy, Tiffizzle, Tiffster, Tiffasaurus Rex
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born.
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers in the left lane.
Q. Quote from a movie: The first thing that I always think of is "Plastics." Name that movie.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister, 1 brother-of-a-gun-in-law (a.k.a. Kevin), 2 SILS and 1 future SIL.
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Cucumber. Gross.
W. What makes you run late: Myself.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My back. Lots of x-rays of my back.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I just made some yummy cranberry and pumpkin bread ^_^
Z. Zoo animal: Ocelot and red panda. *sqeee*

Here is a photo of a baby ocelot to make your life better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia