Skip to main content

And the name is...


There were a lot of names to choose from.

Lizzie
Lauren
Cutie Pie
The Kookenator
Casper
Spooky
Lorelei
Goethe (pronounced Gerta)
Chaucer
White Cloud
Ricochet
Ivory
Flash
Sandy
Marshmallow
Freiheit
Foto
Betty White
Trudy
Leisel
Greta
"Auto des Feuers"*
Nail Salon

 I was going to post a poll this morning to ask you to vote for your favorite. But then, I changed my mind. Why bother?

Maybe it's because she knows me so well. Maybe it's because of her confidence. Because as soon as I saw this name, I knew it was it--even though I gave her a hard time about it. ;)



Cute and quirky and exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks to Lauren, Max, Leo, Gretchen, John, Adam, Mary, Amy, Brian & Holly for all your fabulous suggestions. :)

*Car of the Fire

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia