Skip to main content

October 2011 Photography Challenge


Today marks day 1 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge! I won't be posting photos daily, because I just can't keep up with that sort of thing. We know that now. So, instead I'll be posting my week's photos each Saturday. And since today is Saturday, I'll start with today's photo!

I took this photo at the wedding I shot today. I was walking past a mirror and though, "Oh yeah! Self portrait!" So, I snapped this one, just in case I forgot to get another one later. Glad I did, because I didn't think about taking a self portrait again the rest of the day!



Comments

  1. That is a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photo! My mirror shots don't turn out that great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I don't think I will be able to keep up with the daily pics! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I got lucky, I guess. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extraordinarily good post.I just came across upon your weblog and sought to disclose that I've especially enjoyed browsing your web page posts.After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed along with I anticipate you write over shortly!

    As a final point , give permission me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I am sure you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my head tongue therefore I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out how to write what I truly want to write down .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia