Skip to main content

30 day photography challenge: days 7 & 8

Took this photo at work. Lovely bokeh from the gold flecks in the granite. The red "halo" around the apple? That's my arms. I'm in a red sweater! I'm just not crazy about the lack of red in this apple and I wish I had taken another photo after I got home. My husband had gone apple picking today and we have a LOT of apples in the house!
Editing: I sharpened the apple because the focus was a little soft. I did other tweaking with the histogram.
ISO 1000 | 50mm | f/1.4 | 1/60sec

My bad habit? Checking email/facebook/etc, editing photogs, surfing blogs, before I do my chores around the house. Ahem. Right now? There is a sink full of dishes that need washing...
Editing: Soulshine preset Holy Night
ISO 1000 | 50mm | f/1.8 | 1/60sec

Comments

  1. I am kind of obsessed with your fruit picture. I just love the grain, and you're right the bokeh is just gorgeous. And the processing is so nice (I never branch out from my normal processing).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia