Skip to main content

so much pretty: summertime

So, this shirt is super cute. Don't ask me where I got it, because I've got no idea. But I love it. It's cute and perfect for summer. Why is it perfect? It's got teeny straps and it's blousy. Perfect.


These photos were taken by Tanya Waller, a budding photographer in Columbia, SC. She used to live in  Greenville and I know her from swing dancing. Well, we ran into each other at a photography workshop a few months ago! And, more recently, she asked if she could come up to Greenville and practice photography with me. So, sometimes I played model. And, happily, got these photos!

If you follow both my blogs, you might recognize this place. It's ICAR! Wow, I sure do love taking photos there. :)


Clearly, I'm a bit camera shy...



shirt: um, it's old; jeans: mossimo; shoes: marshalls. 


All photos © Tanya Waller.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman