Skip to main content

Five Years

I wrote this post 5 years ago today. Five years ago.

Oh and I so clearly remember the wonderful deliciousness of that new love! The distress it caused me to not know and then the euphoria I felt every time I was given the slightest hint that he might actually like me back!

Like when we were sitting on the couch so close. It was a small couch, but he could have forced himself a few inches away so there was no contact. But he didn't, and I swear I felt electric shock!

It was wonderful and sweet to realize he liked me back. Or when he said I love you for the first time, the second time around. Those moments, my heart literally hurt because the blood was coursing through so fast.

Those moments are nice and I am so glad I have those memories.

But even more than those giddy memories, I am glad I have him. I feel so blessed that God has gifted me such an amazing man to spend my life with!

I'm grateful for the roller coaster story that God took us on. Without all that mess, we might not be where we are today. And I just love where we are today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia