Skip to main content

food & photography: the making of an apple pie

I haven't blogged about new recipes that I've tried in a while, but when I made this last pie, I remembered to take pictures!

If you'll remember, I made Mike a pie for Valentine's Day. It was my first time ever making a pie and it was delicious. Because I use pre-made crusts (purists, don't hate), making a pie was super-duper easy.

Theoretically, your finished apple pie would look something like this...

However, I forgot to take a photo of the final product, so I had to go to google images for this one.

Anticlimactic, I know. But trust me, it was delicious. How do I know? Mike made that sound he makes when he tastes something very delicious. Like pie or cheesy italian tortellini.

Next pie? My hubby's requested lemon meringue.

Comments

  1. You didn't weave the top. You know it tastes better when you weave the top crust. Jkjk. I <3 apple pie. Nom. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But really can we blame you? You were too busy mmmming to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures---i was gonna tell you today that i could probably get into food photography. meshing my two loves....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia