Skip to main content

wee bit wednesday v29.


{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
I don't really worry. I've got a shopping list next to the fridge and I write down what I need there. Sure, sometimes I forget to pick up the saran wrap or something, but nothing vital. If i had to choose, it's be TP. I would hate to run out of toilet paper.

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
sundried tomatoes!

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
I love this question. Who doesn't love Harrison Ford? It's hard to pick just one, but I really have a thing for Indiana Jones.

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice. Apple just is usually too sweet for my taste. But really, I'd choose water over the two.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Be lazy with my baby and then have family over for dinner.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
some weird but pretty abstract design.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Right now it's the Target commercial for Cesar's dog food. With the westie that whines when s/he sees the man eating, and when the man goes, "What?" The dog looks away, so sad, so forlorn, so much like my puppy.

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I'd say baby octopus...but that's getting pretty common. Not sure that I eat anything really weird...

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
My undies. I'm sure people are looking for something less obvious, but really, I'm not the comando type. 

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I have no idea, I've never seen the show!

Comments

  1. I just saw the Target commercial. Yes, that was sooo cute and funny. Poor doggie. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading this blog the other day and your blog where you show off our outfits. I didn't realize you also have a photography site. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia