Skip to main content

so much pretty: playing model

On Monday, I had a photo shoot with a model at this awesome old building. My friend and fellow photog Erin came along and snapped a few pictures of me. After which I seized her and made here take more and more and more. I don't know which I like better--being in front of the camera, or behind the camera?

And yes, I wore gloves while shooting. My fingers were getting cold!

Dontcha wish your photog was hot like me!

Ahem. Excuse me. Moving on... Leggings. IN PUBLIC. See, I told you I could do it! This is the only top I'll wear the leggings with because it's the only one I own that's long enough. Everything else is almost but not quite there. I'm wearing the brown sweater OVER a lavender sweater. Unique choice, I know, but I needed layering because I thought I might get annoyed with and take off my coat while shooting. (I was right.) The scarf is a hand-me-down from an old roomie and one of my absolute favorites.

You know what this photo says to me? Grow out your bangs and wear eye makeup!

You can see the different textures in the sweater here. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, fashion wise? I have no idea. Also, I was wearing a purple longsleve under the lavender sweater because, well, that sweater isn't really warm due to the knit pattern.

I'm glad I tried out a new scarf-tying method. I wasn't too sure about it, but now seeing it a few days later, I really like it.
These gorgeous boots. I don't care if you are tired of them! This photo makes me fall in love with them all over again. *Swoon*

ALL photo credit goes to Erin Herndon of Photo 127 Photography.

Comments

  1. Okay, you bangs do look funky in that one pic, but you look beautiful without OR with eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I feel like I look like I'm about to start crying. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia