Skip to main content

so much pretty: grecian-ish headband

The main focus of this post, really, is this headband. Super cute, right? It's really my first time wearing a headband on top of my hair, and I think I'd like to try it more! I wore this outfit because I needed something simple. You might have seen me wearing the exact same thing (except the headband) on our inaugural blog post.



Also, I have to say, I love these photos. I took all of them while sitting on my favorite bench.  I think I may have gotten the hang of self-portraits. I'm backlit by the window and I've got a 580 exII flash to light me up from the front. I really love how they look!

Did I like this outfit? Yes, of course. It's so simple and classic. The headband, however, I didn't really like. I love the look, but it was too loose and an hour of after putting it on, I took it off!

Old headband. I have no idea where I got it. Also, Mossimo turtleneck, Refuge skinny jeans, and Madden Girl boots (a gift from Stargirl)

And on Bella? An adorable pink coat with furry hood. She is also seen with her favorite accessory, Mr. Lobter

Comments

  1. Ah, the secret is I need a Stargirl to buy me boots. Hey, Stargirl! Help a girl out! :-)

    I like the look of headbands, too. Especially that one, but they hurt behind my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stargirl has GREAT taste in boots. :) Ditto about headbands, I like the way they look, but I usually find them annoying in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia