Skip to main content

Running



I don't know whether or not I've ever mentioned that I don't like running. I mean, I do NOT like running. At all. But, well, you read my New Year's Resolutions, right? Running, it's on there.

So, I went out and bought a pair of Nikes from a legit running store. I bought a Nike+ for my shoe. And now that all of that money has been shelled out to get me started running, I might as well have a go.

Because of a huge snow storm that I have yet to blog about, I haven't be able to use my new toys for a whole week. I suppose, technically, I could have gone to the gym. But, really, I get nervous going to the gym--especially doing something for the first time! I'm afraid I'll look stupid and out of place. But, really, no one else cares what I'm doing. They're focused on doing their own thing.

Anyway, yeah, I went running. On a treadmill. To be honest, it was mostly walking.

But, still, I don't hate life. So, that equals a major success for me!

p.s. if you're on Nike+ add me as a friend (I think you search by email...fraukuech [at] gmail [dot] com)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia