Skip to main content

so much pretty: floral tights. yessir

Yes. Floral tights. This stuff is legit fashion. I mean, who walks around with their legs looking like cheap wallpaper? Um, that would be me. And I loved every minute of it.


I bought these tights last night on an expedition for tights with my friend, Anne Marie. These were the only fun tights we found that were not $20 (Ugh, for tights? No thank you, I'm too cheap. And I'm not afraid to admit it. Apparently...) Unfortunately, they were in my size and not her's. But with her permission, I swooped them up and was determined to wear them to church. Without an inkling of an idea of how people wear these tights.


There is no yellow in the tights. They're gray with pink flowers and green leaves. There might even be a little blue--but no yellow. I was going to wear something very neutral, or at least a top that drew from a color that was on the tights. However, I work up wanting to wear this shirt. I did and it totally worked.


Did I love this outfit? A million times yes. I felt so super cute! Every piece I'm wearing is something I absolutely love.


From top to bottom: Yellow-gold ruffle shirt from Forever 21 (gift from a friend); bracelet from the Philippines; Gap denim skirt (from Bangladesh); Xhilaration tights ($5.00), Mossimo heels

Comments

  1. Your wallpaper sentence made me snort. :-D And I love the yellow shirt. So much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of my all-time faves :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia