Skip to main content

so much pretty: christmas eve is pretty


There was another family get together on Christmas Eve. Everyone came over to my house for dinner! We drank wine, ate yummy food, and played xBox Kinect--lots of fun. Oh yeah, and Stargirl and I remembered to snag some photos for the blog. These are a teensy bit better quality than last time since I actually had my camera with me. :)

We'll start with Stargirl, looking hot as ever and doing Christmas in a classy way.

Deets: Dress and red shirt: Forever 21; Belt, Apt. 9 (Kohl's); Tights, Worthington (JC Penney); Boots, Diba (Off Broadway Shoes)


And now me. Like my socks? I mostly cooked & cleaned all day and didn't leave the house much. So I'm not wearing any shoes. This outfit, however, is one I've been wanting to wear for a while. The tops are my two current favorites and they're both super comfy!


I'm wearing: purple Threads 4 Thought top (TJ Maxx), Mossimo Supply Co. top (Target) and Refuge jeans (Plato's Closet). My necklace is from Target, probably, and I'm also wearing pearl earrings made by me.

And these last two photos? They have very little to do with style and very much to do with being silly with your twin sister ;)





We spend most of Christmas day in our pajamas. I wish I had taken photos at dinner, though, because Stargirl was dressed super cute. Like Mrs. Claus's hot young Asian sister.

South Carolina actually had snow on Christmas day--something I haven't seen since I moved here about 13 years ago. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Stargirl's gray dress and red belt. SO CUTE.

    (And I'm not just saying that so she'll buy me boots. HAHA!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia