Skip to main content

a wee bit of me wednesdays



{one} what time do you normally wake up?
If I have to work, my alarm clock goes off at 6:30am. So, that's the official time. I usually get out of bed anytime between then and 6:55am. I can get ready FAST. If I don't have to work, it's a little later, but rarely past 8am. If it's a weekend, it's even later. 

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
No. Which goes against all my filipino blood. The one karaoke song I remember singing is "1-2-3" by Gloria Estefan. Also, my favorite song to sing on the Rock Band is "Still Alive" by GLaDOS.

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Red, probably.

{four} what color best matches your personality?
I don't know. Can't I give you a color palette instead? I think that color would depend on my mood.

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Can't I just say "dinner"? I wish ALL of my meals were better! Don't get me wrong--my cooking is good. My husband likes it. However, I wish it were great. I think I just need to push myself to try new recipes. 

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
My car, my husband's car, my house, my boss's house, the church bookstore and I think my parent's house too.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
We haven't had a pet for birthday or Christmas yet. Except for Finn, and fishes don't get presents. Bella probably will. Like some treats and probably a sweater. She doesn't have all that thick of a coat and I think she'll need something to keep her warm in the Michigan snow when we go up for New Year's.

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Oh, yes, I often mix my foods. And Mike is like, "What?? You're mixing that together?"

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Oh the decisions. One thing only? Well, I'd hire someone to come and do my floors everyday! Our hardwoods are always covered in dirt and dog hair. Hopefully once some more hardscaping is done, the dirt won't be an issue. The dog hair, however, is a continuing nuisance.

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Domestic flight: window seat. International flight: aisle seat.

Comments

  1. good answer for no. 10! happy thursday!

    (and I'd totally clean your floors if you would clean my kitchen!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for playing along with Wee Bit Wednesday this week! I love your answers... I'm thinking I want to get my cats a sweater for Christmas... I just think it would be funny! :) Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia