Skip to main content

building my portfolio

For a limited time, I will be offering FREE sessions in the interest of building my portfolio. This includes 30 minutes of natural light, on location photography in Greenville, SC. A disk with 10-15 edited images will be available for pick-up within 2-3 weeks.


Sessions available are:
-children
-couples
-families
-maternity
-parties
-solo/just because

I occasionally travel to Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC. If you live in either of these places, please don’t hesitate to contact me and we may be able to work something out!

Please contact me at fraukuech [at] gmail [dot] com for more information!

Comments

  1. Indiana's not really so far away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I'm trying to figure out if I can convince Mike and his sis to make an Indiana pit-stop on our way home for christmas, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I'm 100% for it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman