Skip to main content

31 photos in 31 days: 1

I'm taking part in a Sh1ft.org photographic project. This one is 31 photos in 31 days starting today, August 1st. I took a bunch of photos of my adorable mongrel today, but this is probably the cutest...



I will be posting the rest of this photographic project on my photography blog. I couldn't decide where to post them, so I put the first day on both blogs. I think I will do a weekly photoblog wrap up here, though, for those of you who might not catch them on fraukuech fotography.

Comments

  1. Aha! Obviously, I read your posts out of order. If I'd read this one first, I wouldn't have been so confused on day 8. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman