Skip to main content

change of url



Hey friends! My url is expiring soon, so make sure to updated your bookmarks to http://fraukuech.blogspot.com

Right now, that still redirects you to www.tiffanyheuser.net, but that should expire tomorrow or the next day. [Update: Okay, the GoDaddy website said this domain expired on May 1st...but I've still got it? Also, I got an email from them saying that they'll try again (to get me to renew) on May 13th. So I assume I have it until then? I'm a little confused. Either way, I'm NOT renewing and I will shortly stop this blog from being redirected to www.tiffanyheuser.net.]

I enjoyed having a personal domain name while it lasted, but since this is just a personal blog, I think I can manage the blogspot domain. :)

By the way, I've got tons of photos to share with you from Bangladesh and my house. Did I tell you that we moved in the weekend we got home? Yep. It's such a great place. More soon...it's past my bedtime.

Comments

  1. You moved in!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

    And also, I need some details about this url change stuff. I want to change mine to miscellaneousfrommissy.blogspot etc, but I'm afraid I'll lose all my posts and my template. Tell me more, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just change it (settings -> publishing) and not worry about loosing anything! That's how I changed this one. :)

    Of course, had I known that before, I may not have switched to a whole new blog. I know you remember that far back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia