Skip to main content

cute custom header!


Isn't this neat? I've been trying to figure out how to make cool looking blogger headers like this without having to mess with photoshop. Which I do have access to (hello, my DH is a graphic designer) but it's just far to confusing for me to want to figure out. But, oh lookee here, Shabby Blogs posted a tutorial! I did this using a free online photo editor, FotoFlexer.

I had to give it a try and it was really easy. Maybe I'll change the look of my blog AGAIN because now I can use the super cute headers on Shabby Blogs! :)

Comments

  1. Like the header!

    Stopping by from SITS!
    Please stop by!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that tutorial the other day too! How cool is that?? Yours turned out super cute, I can't wait to try out FotoFlexer.

    p.s. I have been trying to figure it out for the life of me what you mean when you say DH?? Dear Husband? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alanna.: Yes! DH stands for Dear Husband. I get it from wifey forums like thenest.com and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i always wanted to make a personal header like that but my photo editing skills are limited to the likes of picnik.com. LOL...

    Isn't giving blogs a face lift so fun?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman