Skip to main content

new look

Like my new layout? Yeah...it was time for a change. I can't keep the same look too long--I get antsy. ;)

The new layout and header are from The Cutest Blog on the Blog.

My friend Alanna's adorable blog Just Laugh. inspired me to figure out how to use cute fonts for my post titles.

I found a tutorial from Kevin&Amanda. It takes a few minutes, but I love the really customized look it gives your blog with little effort. Also, it's easily changed.

Also, get your fronts from Kevin & Amanda! Mine is called Pea Hannah Chocolate Swirls, in case you were wondering.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else is up for a change. :)

Comments

  1. Aw, my friend! Thanks for the shout out! Your NEW LOOK inspired me to switch mine up too! So thanks back to you! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Speeds

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman