Skip to main content

jewelry: sold

If you read this regularly, you may have heard me mention my Etsy shop. But maybe you've never checked it out.

I love making simple earrings out of pretty beads and decided that maybe other people would like them too. Also, I am cheap. So, I refuse to sell my jewelry at a price that I wouldn't pay. So you get a great deal--not that I would ever call you cheap! ;)

Here are four pairs of earrings I just sold. If you like them, you should check out my shop because I have plenty more! And if you like a pair below, I can recreate them just for you! (Except the blue-and-white ones. I'm out of those beads!)

genuine black freshwater pearl earrings: $5


blue and white beaded earrings: $4


beaded earrings: $2


Metal and clear glass beaded earrings: $4

Comments

  1. Just so you know, I plan to buy eventually. (We're working on being debt-free, so it will be a little while before I do.) I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I LOVE the black freshwater pearl earrings.. I definitely want some of those! We need to get together soon anyway, so I can give you those cds! :)

    Second, LOVE LOVE your new blog look! Totally cute!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewelry. Really lovely.Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman