Skip to main content

post-christmas christmas shopping

I'm playing housewife this week because I've got the week off work! I'm pretty excited about my domestic goings on. I've got one of Mike's favorite dinners on the crockpot and clothes in the washer and dryer. I've also got big plans for scrapbooking and/or jewelry making later this evening. I'll show you some of my scrapbook pages soon, I'm pretty excited about them!

Earlier today, I ran to Wal-mart to pick up some stuff for some of our favorite missionaries and for shipping late Christmas presents and textbooks. While there, I stumbled across all the 50% off Christmas decor.

I picked up some really cute decorations for next years Christmas tree that will be full-sized! Yay! :) Mike likes trees with a hodgepodge of ornaments rather than ones that are super matchy-matchy, so I just picked up a few. Here's a picture of some bulbs I got for $1 apiece!



Okay, I'm off for more domesticity. Maybe I'll vacuum the floor in pearls and high-heels. Just to say that I did.

Comments

  1. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [link to my website] blah blah blah blah blah blah

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia