Skip to main content

friday flickr: taking pictures


Earlier this year, I went down to visit my brother and we took a ton of pictures. Here, he's taking pictures of a nasty murky tunnel. I'm on the other end. I actually took this upside down because on my end was the pond. I was lying flat on my belly with my head hanging down. Turned out to be one of my most favorite pictures! Also, it's was tons of fun to bike around and take pictures with my big brother. Who is, admittedly, a much better photographer than I. You can see his pictures here.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the plug, sister. :) However, I'm taking a break from photography for a little while... it's becoming to mechanical, like I'm trying to force it or something. I don't know--I just don't like having to try so hard to take a good picture. It should just come of its own accord, I think.
    anyway, whatever. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this post :) I love brothers..

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your pic, Tiff. Also, I checked out Leo's photos. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman