Skip to main content

The Letter K

My ring is getting resized right now. While I was so bummed to part with it on Saturday night, I'm excited that I'll get it back soon and it will fit much better. In the meantime, I've taken to wearing a substitute ring that I found while going through my mom's jewelry a few weeks ago.



My mom couldn't tell me anything about this ring; she had no idea where it had come from. But it fit me perfectly and so she gave it to me. The cool thing about this is that in two weeks my last name is going to start with...you guessed it! The letter K.

Comments

  1. That is cool. What a neat substitute to have. I always feel naked without my wedding ring on - like there's this glaring whitish void around my finger that people are staring at. It's weird.

    Congratulations by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia