Skip to main content

August 15, 2009


As of right now, I've been married now for about seven and a half days. I've got to say, I thought it would feel a lot different. I was waiting for it to "hit me." You know, reality. The death of my bachelorettehood. Some sort of shock that I'm actually a Mrs. now. Or, at least, some weirdness.

It hasn't hit me yet in the shocking sort of way that I expected--good or bad. I haven't woken up and though "Oh goodness, what did I do?" I hear this is a thought many freshly married people have, albeit generally short lived. I have, however, woken up and thanked God for giving us the mind to have a whirlwind engagement.

What has hit me is that, after getting married, we're not any different. I'm sitting on the couch updating my blog next to Mr. K who is playing Halo. Tonight is like any normal night except, for the first time, I don't have to drive home. Yes, we're official, but they dynamics between us are the same. It feels so natural. I absolutely love it.

We're seven and a half days into this whole marriage deal and only God knows what will come next for us. But I so cannot wait for the adventure!

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. That's exactly the way it was for us. Jeremy jokes that we've really been married for twelve years and only been sleeping together for six! We sure saved a lot of gas money by getting married. :-D

    It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia