Skip to main content

2009 Year-In-Review

2009: In The Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year? At my parent's house with lots of goofy pictures and pink champagne
Who were you with? Mom, Dad, Mary and Mike.
Did you make any resolutions? Touch my toes. (No, I still can't.)

2009: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone? Nope!
Did you get anything for Valentine's day? Um. I really feel like I should know this...but, ugh. I have no idea. (Neither does Mike!)
Did you meet anyone special? Not as far as my love life is concerned.
Did you fall in love? I married my best friend, if that's not falling in love, I don't know what is.

2009: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? Lots of new friends at school :)
Did any of your friendships end? Friendships changed, but didn't end.
Did you dislike anyone? Not that I can think of...
Did you make any new enemies? I don't do the whole enemy thing. Too much work.
Did you resolve any fights? I'm married, so, yes!
Who was(were) your closest friend(s)? The people I can talk to: Anne Marie, Katie, Mary, and Mike!
Who did you grow apart from? Several people, as inevitably happens as lives change.
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? Zero.

2009: Your BIRTHDAY!!
Did you have a cake? Sort of. I made a pound cake and a friend made me cupcakes, but I didn't do the whole hoopla of candles and singing this year.
What did you do for your birthday? Went shopping for Christmas decor w/ Mike. Went swing dancing with Anne Marie and had a great birthday jam. Had a yummy Mediterranean carpet picnic with my hubby. Put up our little christmas tree and watched Elf.
Did you have a party? Not really. (It's okay. I loved the low-key.)
Did you get any presents? Some money (which I used to fuel my craftiness) from my parents. A few little things from my hubby.
If so, what was the best thing you got? My favorite was a jazz CD that Mike picked out for me :)

2009: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? I'm always changing.
Did you dye your hair? Nope.
Did you get your hair cut? I'm trying to grow it out.
Did you change your style? Not really.
Were you in school? Yep.
Did you have a job? I'm super-nanny!
Did you drive? Lots. It takes me about 30 m. to get to work and 45 m. to get to school.
Did you own a car? Well, technically the bank owns it.
Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! Sharon had her babies the day after Christmas! :)
Did you move at all? Yes, I moved in with Mike!
Did you go on any vacations? We went on a honeymoon ;)
Did you leave the country at all? No, not even Canada, ay.
Would you change anything about yourself now? Nah. I'm pretty content with my life. :)

2009: Wrap Up.
Is 2009 a good year? It was a great year!
Did 2009 bring any new insights? Definitely. I got married, that totally opened my eyes.
Do you think 2010 will top 2009? Each year trumps the last.


2010
How old will you turn in 2010? TWENTY-SIX! omg.
Do you think you'll be married by then? I am married!
What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? Being housewifey and my etsy shop
Will you be looking for a new job? Nope
Will you be looking for a new relationship? No way!
New house? Yes, in June! Woohoo!
New Years resolution? Read the Bible more, write more, read more, hone my crafty skills and touch my toes.
Any trips planned? A visit to Bangladesh!
Wedding plans? Nope. I made them this year ;)
What's on your calendar? The aforementioned trip to Bangladesh and moving into our new house.
What can't you wait for? Both of those
What would you like to see happen different? I'd like to see myself continue going in the direction I'm headed. I like it.
What about yourself will you be changing? Relying less on myself or others and more on God.
Will you be nicer to the people you care about? Yes!
What happened in '09 that you didn't think would ever happen? I got married! After a FIVE-WEEK engagement!
What will you do differently in 2010? Oh, probably touch my toes finally.

Feel free to read last year's survey too!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman