Skip to main content

Stargirl tagged me again

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/ her website.

I was tagged by Stargirl.

1.) When I read on a regular basis, I think in novel form. That's why I carry a notebook around with me so if I think something that sounds good enough, I can write it down and remember it. Lately, I've been reading a lot and it makes me want to write. My thoughts keep comming out in narrative and I love it.

2.) When reading the sections of "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult that were from Anna's POV, I could hear Abigail Breslin narrating. I looked up the book and found out that it's becoming a movie. Guess who's playing Anna Fitzgerald? Yeah. For real.

3.) I have a twin! That's right! Stargirl is my twin! Check out her blog @ http://stargirlheuser.blogspot.com/ I'm putting this in here because people are constantly saying: "Why didn't you tell me you had a twin?" Well, you never told me about your siblings, if you have any, how old they are.... Am I supposed to just introduce myself to everyone saying "Hi! I'm Tiffany. I have a twin." Nope.

4.) Sometimes I wonder when I stopped thinking that my freckles were beautiful. I love the fact that I'm Asian (well, half) and have freckles. But when I wear makeup sometimes they get covered up. They don't have the look of even skin tone which is something I would love to have. But my freckles are beautiful.

5.) Another mom who was once a nanny saw me holding Davis yesterday and kissing his head. I kiss him a lot. She said to me yesterday how, as nannies, we love these kids as much as they were our own and that scares me. I love "my" kids so very much. So much I cannot say. They love me constantly even when I'm not nice. Even when I'm in a bad mood. They've known me their whole lives. I may be paid help, but these kids mean more to me than the world. But I hope if I ever have my own kids, I love them more. Because if I don't love them more, I don't know if I'll be able to do it 24/7 for the rest of my life.

6.) I am currently obsessed with historical fiction based on the Tudor family

I don't like tagging. Mostly because I don't know who to tag. So if you read this, tag, you're it.

♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

  1. Oh boy, that's definitely me. At least now I have something to help with the writer's block. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love!

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman

A trip to Asia