Skip to main content

today

We watched this video at bible study last night. It really hit home for me.

"We aren't who were and things aren't how they were. I mean, how much energy to people spend wishing things were how they were?" ::Rob Bell::

Lately, I have had a really hard time letting go of some things in my life but what I realized in watching this video is that I need to celebrate things that have past for what they were. I need to embrace my present and my future instead of living in all my yesterdays. I cannot go back and changed what has already happened. It happened and it was good. But new things are happening, and they can be just as wonderful and often are even more so. I have usually been prone to live in my future. Now, I am struggling with living in my past. What I need to do is live today.

Carpe diem, eh?



♥, TiffanyAnne

Comments

Popular This Week

Watch out, Superman